Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

bad phone number in my iPad Pro device info

someone had put a bad phone number on my iPad Pro device info, how do I remove it?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 2:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2022 5:40 PM

Hi irishmike from Lewisburg,

Welcome to the Apple Community.

If you can sign-in to your Apple ID account online, you could make the changes there

ie: Log-in online with Apple ID (usually an eMail address) and Apple ID password.)

https://appleid.apple.com

You could make the changes in the security section where you can edit your trusted phone numbers.

You will need to have at least one phone number listed at all times .. eg .. add one, before you can delete the last number)

(May need to allow 24 hours for the change to take effect)

If the bad number is the only trusted phone number listed in your Apple ID account,

you may be able to to get a verification code from your iPad in order to log-in.

How to: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

All the best :-)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2022 5:40 PM in response to irishmike from Lewisburg

Hi irishmike from Lewisburg,

Welcome to the Apple Community.

If you can sign-in to your Apple ID account online, you could make the changes there

ie: Log-in online with Apple ID (usually an eMail address) and Apple ID password.)

https://appleid.apple.com

You could make the changes in the security section where you can edit your trusted phone numbers.

You will need to have at least one phone number listed at all times .. eg .. add one, before you can delete the last number)

(May need to allow 24 hours for the change to take effect)

If the bad number is the only trusted phone number listed in your Apple ID account,

you may be able to to get a verification code from your iPad in order to log-in.

How to: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

All the best :-)

bad phone number in my iPad Pro device info

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.