You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how much to repair if the TrueDepth camera doesnt work

I put my Ipad Pro in my bag, but during the rainfall, the bag was wet. After I checked my ipad it said the TrueDepth camera does not work. I want to how much do I need to pay for the repairing. Thanks!

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 5:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2022 1:39 AM

Go to the following to find out the exchange price.

iPad Service & Repair - Apple Support

2 replies

Oct 26, 2022 6:20 PM in response to harden10

Most Apple Store locations DO NOT repair iPads, but ONLY offerr in/out of warranty device replacement.

If your expensive iPad Pro has paid, exetended AppleCare+, then a replacement iPad, of your exact model, in lieu of an actual repair will cost a small device replacement fee of 49 U.S.D..

If NO MORE AppleCare warranties, then an iPad replacement will cost you an expensive approximately 60% of that iPad's original OEM price from Apple.

Use the “Get Support” link, at the upper right hand corner of every Apple Support Community Webpage to attempt to schedule an appointment with your nearest Apple Store location, to get that iPad replaced.

Apple Store employees will be glad to help/assist you.

Sorry & Best of Luck to You!

how much to repair if the TrueDepth camera doesnt work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.