Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WiFi connectivity issue on Ventura

I’m facing Wi-Fi connection issue after Ventura OS update. It’s taking long time to connect with Wi-Fi, even after connecting no website will open and nothing will work. Please help 🙏🏼

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 8:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2022 9:16 AM

atanudeb wrote:

I’m facing Wi-Fi connection issue after Ventura OS update. It’s taking long time to connect with Wi-Fi, even after connecting no website will open and nothing will work. Please help 🙏🏼

Have you shut down the Mac, the modem, the router and rebooted all...(?)

—SafeBoot How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies

If Safari on Mac doesn't open a webpage or isn't working as ...

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2022 9:16 AM in response to atanudeb

atanudeb wrote:

Have you shut down the Mac, the modem, the router and rebooted all...(?)

—SafeBoot How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies

If Safari on Mac doesn't open a webpage or isn't working as ...

Oct 27, 2022 1:15 PM in response to rossfromst. john's

Three technicians, including a "Senior technician", 5 hours, and finally a solution ... it may work (we'll see). The following solved my problems, given McAffee and this IOS are not friends at first and I deleted McAffee when it was obvious. Anyway, here are some instructions that may help:

Isolate 3rd Party Software

1) Examine the contents of the following locations for evidence of 3rd party firewall, parental controls, VPN, or security software:

/Library/LaunchAgents/

/Library/LaunchDaemons/

~/Library/LaunchAgents/

~/Library/LaunchDaemons/

/Library/Startup Items/

'~' denotes the home folder, so '~/Library/' is the Library folder in the user's home folder and '/Library/' is the Library folder at the root level of the hard drive.

2) Open System Preferences/Settings > Users & Groups and remove 3rd party Login Items.

Nov 2, 2022 3:01 AM in response to rossfromst. john's

This did not work for me. After installing Ventura on a M2 MacBook Pro, there is no internet connection and none of the usual remedies work.

I removed everything from:

/Library/LaunchAgents/

/Library/LaunchDaemons/

/Library/Startup Items/

but these directories do not exist on my system:

~/Library/LaunchAgents/

~/Library/LaunchDaemons/

System Preferences now seems to be called System Settings in Ventura, and there was no access to 3rd party Login items through Users & Groups.

I cannot do anything but take my brand-new computer to a service shop to have the previous OS re-installed by them.

Not very impressive, Apple.

WiFi connectivity issue on Ventura

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.