You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i remotely sign out from icloud

how do I remotely sign out of icloud

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 10:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 11:00 PM

Are you asking how to sign one of your devices out of iCloud from another device?

You can do this by

• Looking at your Apple ID account on another device (Settings > [Your Name] in iOS or System Preferences/Settings in macOS > Apple ID), click or touch on the device you wish to delete, and then select Remove from Account.
  • Signing in to your iCloud account at icloud.com and deleting the device from your account. The instruction for this is in the document linked above.
  • Locating the device in Find My on another of your devices and selecting Remove from Account

However, do not do this if your device is lost or stolen. It will unlock it and make it available to another person - and all your data.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 26, 2022 11:00 PM in response to 4tdc

Are you asking how to sign one of your devices out of iCloud from another device?

You can do this by

• Looking at your Apple ID account on another device (Settings > [Your Name] in iOS or System Preferences/Settings in macOS > Apple ID), click or touch on the device you wish to delete, and then select Remove from Account.
  • Signing in to your iCloud account at icloud.com and deleting the device from your account. The instruction for this is in the document linked above.
  • Locating the device in Find My on another of your devices and selecting Remove from Account

However, do not do this if your device is lost or stolen. It will unlock it and make it available to another person - and all your data.

Oct 26, 2022 11:15 PM in response to 4tdc

4tdc Said:

"how do i remotely sign out of icloud"

-------

Remotely Signing Out of iCloud:

Try the Deauthorize All button...

1. Deauthorize All Option:

Try Deauthorize All. You can only Deauthorize All items once every 365 days. So, you may have to wait up to a year before you can perform this.  Go Here: Authorize or Deauthorize your Computer for iTunes Store purchases - Apple Support

Then...

2. Verify the Devices:

Verify that the device is no longer in your account: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed In - Apple Support

how do i remotely sign out from icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.