Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

USB c to hdmi not working

Since updating my iPad to ios 16.1 I have not been able to link my iPad to a monitor via usd c to hdmi cable.

This extremely annoying as I use the iPad daily to run my business and have always linked it to the monitor. This has only become a problem since updating on 25 Oct 2022.

iPad Air, iPadOS 16

Posted on Oct 27, 2022 1:41 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Oct 27, 2022 2:08 PM in response to Backy271

Multiple reports have been seen within ASC complaining of issues connecting an external monitor, via HDMI, subsequent to updating iPads to iPadOS16.1.

You would be best advised to seek assistance directly from Apple Support. You can contact the Support Team using the Get Support link at top-right of this page. Alternatively, you can initiate and manage your support cases using the excellent Apple Support App. If not already installed on your iPad, the App can be downloaded from the App Store:

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/apple-support/id1130498044

You should also submit a bug report via Apple’s Product Feedback portal. For iPad and iPadOS:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

USB c to hdmi not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.