Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

deleting email on all devices at once

how to delete emails across all devices at the same time

Posted on Oct 27, 2022 4:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2022 4:32 PM

iCloud email should be synchronising across all your devices, provided they are all signed into the same iCloud account. Is this not happening?

Apple has some suggestions to try in If you can’t send or receive emails on your Mac to resolve sync problems.

12 replies

Oct 27, 2022 6:44 PM in response to BDAqua

Thanks I understood clearly what David was saying.....but all my e- mail accounts are IMAP.... anyway out of frustration I call Apple a few minutes ago and this is their explain.....Even though I have IMAP and I am able to send and receive mail across all devices.......I will not be able to delete across all devices because I am using a third party email.......as per Apple rep. for me to be able to delete e-mail across all devices at at once (which is what I would like to do) I would have to use apple email ...@iCloud.com or @me.com. Therefore I have to delete email individually on each device.

deleting email on all devices at once

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.