Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get my iPhone to screen mirror on my Apple tv

Need to get my iPhone to screen mirror with my Apple tv

iPhone 14, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 27, 2022 8:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2022 8:46 PM

Review he information below which is obtained from 👉 Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Mirror your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a TV or Mac

1. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, or Mac.2
    • Open Control Center:On iPhone X or later or iPad with iPadOS 13 or later: Swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
    • On iPhone 8 or earlier or iOS 11 or earlier: Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen. 
  1. Tap Screen Mirroring  .
  2. Select your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, or Mac from the list.
  3. If an AirPlay passcode appears on your TV screen or Mac, enter the passcode on your iOS or iPadOS device.

To stop mirroring your iOS or iPadOS device, open Control Center, tap Screen Mirroring, then tap Stop Mirroring. Or press the Menu button on your Apple TV Remote.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2022 8:46 PM in response to waweru196

Review he information below which is obtained from 👉 Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Mirror your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a TV or Mac

1. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, or Mac.2
    • Open Control Center:On iPhone X or later or iPad with iPadOS 13 or later: Swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
    • On iPhone 8 or earlier or iOS 11 or earlier: Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen. 
  1. Tap Screen Mirroring  .
  2. Select your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, or Mac from the list.
  3. If an AirPlay passcode appears on your TV screen or Mac, enter the passcode on your iOS or iPadOS device.

To stop mirroring your iOS or iPadOS device, open Control Center, tap Screen Mirroring, then tap Stop Mirroring. Or press the Menu button on your Apple TV Remote.

Axel F.

How to get my iPhone to screen mirror on my Apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.