Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS16.03 bugs

My iPhone XR hasn’t worked the same since I updated my software to ios16. It had a lag when I touched, and I can barely scroll. I thought if I kept updating it it would get better but now I am on 16.03 and it’s worse! Now even my home icon does not work and I have to use assistive touch. And it’s really slow overall. I tried hard resetting the phone and resetting all the settings but nothing is working. Please help

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 1:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 2:23 AM

There may be several reasons due to which an iPhone may behave as described by you. Some of them could be...

1. Dust ingress into the iPhone - Cleaning your iPhone - Apple Support
  2. Water / Liquid entry into the iPhone---> Important safety information for iPhone - Apple Support
  3. Overheating due to exposure to the temperature beyond -20º and 45º C (-4º to 113º F). especially in the car because temperatures in parked cars can exceed this range -- Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable ...
  4. Service of an iPhone by an un-authorised service personnel / agency / store
  5. Modification / Alteration of an iPhone by a third party vendor
  6. iPhone is Jailbroken

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 28, 2022 2:23 AM in response to kekgomoditswe

There may be several reasons due to which an iPhone may behave as described by you. Some of them could be...

1. Dust ingress into the iPhone - Cleaning your iPhone - Apple Support
  2. Water / Liquid entry into the iPhone---> Important safety information for iPhone - Apple Support
  3. Overheating due to exposure to the temperature beyond -20º and 45º C (-4º to 113º F). especially in the car because temperatures in parked cars can exceed this range -- Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable ...
  4. Service of an iPhone by an un-authorised service personnel / agency / store
  5. Modification / Alteration of an iPhone by a third party vendor
  6. iPhone is Jailbroken

iOS16.03 bugs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.