Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I upgrade to iOS 16

How can I upgrade to the IOS 16

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 12:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 1:24 AM

Have a look at Apple's iOS 16 page How to update to iOS 16 or iPadOS 16 - Official Apple Support

Go first to the link at that page iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 are compatible with these devices to see if your current iPhone can be updated. You didn't state which model you have.

3 replies

Oct 28, 2022 8:22 AM in response to TheIntelligent22

I have been having a serious issue with the wifi connections since updating to ios 16. I now have ios 16.1 on my iphone 12 pro max and it has been dropping connections like crazy. Even on my wife’s iphone 11 pro max it does the same thing while our kid’s phone connections are still good since they have androids for phones. I have been using my phone for more than a year and it never had this problem before. It all started when I updated my phone to the latest ios 16 software. I think I am switching if apple doesn’t fix this soon enough cause its really frustrating when you’re trying ro work on your phone and the signal drops every few seconds and comes back on again just to disconnect again. Very annoying and a very annoyed user.

Steve I

How can I upgrade to iOS 16

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.