Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i watch apple tv on my laptop?

can i watch apple tv on my laptop? I have a free 3 month trial but it keeps asking me to pay.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 3:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 4:44 AM

Yes you can. What model laptop, with what version OS?

On Macs with macOS 10.15 or later, watch Apple TV+ in the bundled TV app.

On Macs with macOS 10.14 or earlier, watch Apple TV+ in a browser at tv.apple.com.

On Windows and Chromebook, watch Apple TV+ in a browser at tv.apple.com.

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Be sure to sign in to the app or site with your Apple ID account. Else it won’t know about your subscription.

Web users may find that they are asked to confirm the payment method card, matching the card on file, as proof of being the adult subscriber, as parental controls are set for all browser use per account. It is not about a new payment. Parental controls for Apple TV+ on the web - Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 28, 2022 4:44 AM in response to tulefog8

Yes you can. What model laptop, with what version OS?

On Macs with macOS 10.15 or later, watch Apple TV+ in the bundled TV app.

On Macs with macOS 10.14 or earlier, watch Apple TV+ in a browser at tv.apple.com.

On Windows and Chromebook, watch Apple TV+ in a browser at tv.apple.com.

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Be sure to sign in to the app or site with your Apple ID account. Else it won’t know about your subscription.

Web users may find that they are asked to confirm the payment method card, matching the card on file, as proof of being the adult subscriber, as parental controls are set for all browser use per account. It is not about a new payment. Parental controls for Apple TV+ on the web - Apple Support.

can i watch apple tv on my laptop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.