Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Newsroom Update

Apple and Major League Baseball announce July “Friday Night Baseball” schedule. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

family sharing but purchases not showing up in my family members purchases

I have a number of movies that I purchased on Apple TV. I am living abroad with my partner in the Czech Republic but originally I was in the United States. I added her to the family sharing and it worked for cloud sharing but I want to share my movie purchases but it doesn't show up in her Apple TV app. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 12:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 1:42 PM

Family Sharing works for accounts set for the same country (or country-like region). You can’t set it up with a mix of Czech and US accounts.

Family Sharing has Purchase Sharing as an option that can be turned on or off (by the organizer). Turning it on also has consequences for who gets billed for purchases.

Accessing shared purchases is done through the Library﹥Family Sharing﹥[User that made the purchase]﹥[content]. If you can't find your family's shared content - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 28, 2022 1:42 PM in response to Castor123

Family Sharing works for accounts set for the same country (or country-like region). You can’t set it up with a mix of Czech and US accounts.

Family Sharing has Purchase Sharing as an option that can be turned on or off (by the organizer). Turning it on also has consequences for who gets billed for purchases.

Accessing shared purchases is done through the Library﹥Family Sharing﹥[User that made the purchase]﹥[content]. If you can't find your family's shared content - Apple Support

family sharing but purchases not showing up in my family members purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.