Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch alternates between red and green charging sign

my Apple Watch discharged and I am trying to charge and I get this weird sign alternating between red thunderbolt with a wire and a green one. What does it mean and how long will it take to charge?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 8

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 2:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 3:07 PM

You can see this, If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support however, I would use the Get support link here or if you have an Apple Store close by, make a Genius Bar appointment and have the device examined by Apple. They will explain your options. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 28, 2022 3:07 PM in response to rajanikanth68

You can see this, If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support however, I would use the Get support link here or if you have an Apple Store close by, make a Genius Bar appointment and have the device examined by Apple. They will explain your options. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Apple Watch alternates between red and green charging sign

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.