Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Information lost

I lost all my tabs on safari with a lot of information is there any way to get them back?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 29, 2022 10:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2022 10:27 PM

Kevinhj Said:

"Information lost: I lost all my tabs on safari with a lot of information is there any way to get them back?"

-------

View your Tab History:

1. Go Here: Open and Close Tabs in Safari on iPhone - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: View a tab’s history
  3. As it Reads: "You can see which webpages you previously visited in this tab. Touch and hold < or >"
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2022 10:27 PM in response to Kevinhj

Kevinhj Said:

"Information lost: I lost all my tabs on safari with a lot of information is there any way to get them back?"

-------

View your Tab History:

1. Go Here: Open and Close Tabs in Safari on iPhone - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: View a tab’s history
  3. As it Reads: "You can see which webpages you previously visited in this tab. Touch and hold < or >"

Oct 30, 2022 12:54 AM in response to Kevinhj

Kevinhj Said:

"Information lost: the problem is my storage my phone turn off and once I got back all my tabs were gone and I did the plus hold but does aren't the same tabs I had there was so much information in there I just want to get them all back"

-------

All is Gone:

You are stuck without it all. Perhaps logging into these site, you would be seeing this information again, or some items would show up as drafts.

Information lost

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.