Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camera goes blurry iPhone promax 13

This has been addressed before, but happened to me this morning. When you missed the moment, you missed the moment! I did turn my phone off and back on and that seems to have solved the issue for now. I do not understand why this has not been corrected in some kind of an update? It seems for as much as we paid for these phones, the camera should not do this!

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 5:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 4:50 PM

Hi, and welcome to the Apple Community,

Commiserations on that lost "moment" you were unsuccessful in capturing.

We are all Apple users, like yourself, in this communit, (not Apple, of itself) so we can't speak for Apple.

However, Apple support does have an article online that may (or may not) help:

What to do: If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working - Apple Support

If you want to send feedback to Apple:

There's a particular web-form available for that

They will likely not reply, yet if others are also reporting the same issue,.we may see improvements in a future update:

Feedback - Camera - Apple

All the best :-)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 30, 2022 4:50 PM in response to paintoncanvas

Hi, and welcome to the Apple Community,

Commiserations on that lost "moment" you were unsuccessful in capturing.

We are all Apple users, like yourself, in this communit, (not Apple, of itself) so we can't speak for Apple.

However, Apple support does have an article online that may (or may not) help:

What to do: If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working - Apple Support

If you want to send feedback to Apple:

There's a particular web-form available for that

They will likely not reply, yet if others are also reporting the same issue,.we may see improvements in a future update:

Feedback - Camera - Apple

All the best :-)

Camera goes blurry iPhone promax 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.