Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I save voicemails on my iPhone? Are they backed up along with the other stuff? I deleted some voicemails but I didn’t delete them completely so how do I put them back with all my voicemails and save them I don’t want to delete them completely?

How do I retrieve old voicemails? Does my iPhone automatically back them up on my iCloud? I deleted some voicemails a while back but I found them again under deleted messages my dad passed away and I wanted to retrieve his voicemails. I found them but I don’t know how to get them back or save them because I don’t want them deleted at all. Does my iPhone automatically back these up

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 9:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 11:53 AM

Voicemail is entirely provided and controlled by your carrier. Your iPhone will never permanently store voicemail. Nearly every carrier will eventually expire and delete old messages, even if they are marked as Saved. Once a message is expired by your carrier, it will soon be deleted from your iPhone.

Your carrier may have a web portal that allows you to download voice mail messages or forward them to email. Check with your carrier’s web site or technical support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 30, 2022 11:53 AM in response to K_Spencer2003

Voicemail is entirely provided and controlled by your carrier. Your iPhone will never permanently store voicemail. Nearly every carrier will eventually expire and delete old messages, even if they are marked as Saved. Once a message is expired by your carrier, it will soon be deleted from your iPhone.

Your carrier may have a web portal that allows you to download voice mail messages or forward them to email. Check with your carrier’s web site or technical support.

How do I save voicemails on my iPhone? Are they backed up along with the other stuff? I deleted some voicemails but I didn’t delete them completely so how do I put them back with all my voicemails and save them I don’t want to delete them completely?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.