Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

KNOWN hacked devices

What do you do when you’ve used EVERY form of security, including Apples new lockdown on apple products and still, the hackers control your device? In other words there’s no security keeping them out?

iPad Air 3, iPadOS 16

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 11:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 12:10 PM

loreap62 wrote:

What do you do when you’ve used EVERY form of security, including Apples new lockdown on apple products and still, the hackers control your device? In other words there’s no security keeping them out?

Do you have a jailbroken device?

8 replies

Oct 31, 2022 6:28 PM in response to razmee209

My ex is hacking all smart electronics because he lost in our divorce and has since been exacting revenge on me including a hit on my head,

How do I know I’m hacked? For one I found his hidden key-logger in my downloads. After showing apple, and deleting download, he put it back under a different file name. He’s constantly changing my settings to give him more control of what I can and cannot do on my devices, he steals my music and photos. He’s taken videos of me through my camera then casts it back to my gallery as if to say” see what I can do” he even has spoken to me on my device through Siri then hung up!

I covered my camera lenses then he adds screen mirroring with night vision to spy on me through screen. He changes the passwords all the time on my Apple ID as well as Amazon, google, Microsoft, lifelock, Norton, Verizon, mychart (my medical info) and all emails I create since he bans me from receiving or sending emails.

Nov 1, 2022 9:11 AM in response to loreap62

loreap62 wrote:

My ex is hacking all smart electronics because he lost in our divorce and has since been exacting revenge on me including a hit on my head,

How do I know I’m hacked? For one I found his hidden key-logger in my downloads. After showing apple, and deleting download, he put it back under a different file name. He’s constantly changing my settings to give him more control of what I can and cannot do on my devices, he steals my music and photos. He’s taken videos of me through my camera then casts it back to my gallery as if to say” see what I can do” he even has spoken to me on my device through Siri then hung up!
I covered my camera lenses then he adds screen mirroring with night vision to spy on me through screen. He changes the passwords all the time on my Apple ID as well as Amazon, google, Microsoft, lifelock, Norton, Verizon, mychart (my medical info) and all emails I create since he bans me from receiving or sending emails.

Have you reported this to the police, obtain a lawyer and show all of this as proof. This is way past an Apple thing now.

KNOWN hacked devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.