Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps and verification codes

Sometimes when I am in app (using my iPad) I am asked for a verification code which has been sent to my email. How do I access that code without having to close the app? Do I really have to have another device just to get the code? Thanks

iPad (5th gen) Wi-Fi

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 7:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 8:04 PM

UnimpressedMike Said:

"Apps and verification codes: Sometimes when I am in app (using my iPad) I am asked for a verification code which has been sent to my email. How do I access that code without having to close the app? Do I really have to have another device just to get the code? Thanks"

-------

Logging In with a Code:

See if you can get a text messages for this. A message box would popup, and that would do the trick. Ask the site how to do so.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 30, 2022 8:04 PM in response to UnimpressedMike

UnimpressedMike Said:

"Apps and verification codes: Sometimes when I am in app (using my iPad) I am asked for a verification code which has been sent to my email. How do I access that code without having to close the app? Do I really have to have another device just to get the code? Thanks"

-------

Logging In with a Code:

See if you can get a text messages for this. A message box would popup, and that would do the trick. Ask the site how to do so.

Apps and verification codes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.