Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game Center & Megaman X DiVE will not connect.

I am having issues with connecting Game Center to Megaman X DiVE account using iPad 12.9 6th Gen. I had to delete the app and reinstall it and now it will not connect my game center account to the app. I have supplied pictures below showing this issue. When attempting to log in a perpetual "Game Center, logging in." dialog appears with no further action. The following interventions were attempted in increasing escalation. Close app>>soft reset>>forced reset>>factory default reset>>disabling game center then re-enabling. Is there a possibility that this is an icloud issue and not really game center or the app itself? Your input is greatly appreciated. P.S. I have attempted to ask for assistance from Megaman X DIVE publisher and the 3rd party entity NebulaJoy that manages the game for tech assistance with no reply.

iPad Pro, 12.9-inch, 6th Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 11:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 1:22 AM

I am writing in hopes if someone else stumbles across a similar issue may a suitable resolution to this. It would seem that it was either and issue with iCloud, Game Center, or the iOS operating system. I am not IT expert at all so this could purely be conjecture. Anyways, I went ahead and updated my iPad to iOS v16 and this seems to have cured the problem. If anyone out there has a better explanation, I would really like to read so I can prevent this from happening again and may be help someone else down the road experiencing this issue.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2022 1:22 AM in response to Fireman1309

I am writing in hopes if someone else stumbles across a similar issue may a suitable resolution to this. It would seem that it was either and issue with iCloud, Game Center, or the iOS operating system. I am not IT expert at all so this could purely be conjecture. Anyways, I went ahead and updated my iPad to iOS v16 and this seems to have cured the problem. If anyone out there has a better explanation, I would really like to read so I can prevent this from happening again and may be help someone else down the road experiencing this issue.

Game Center & Megaman X DiVE will not connect.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.