Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Erase/restor I phone without computer

I am locked out of my Iphone Pro Max 13 because I forgot my password. I can only erase Iphone. I don't have Itunes on my computer. Will I be able to restore my iphone to it's original settings? Can I use my Ipad to restore instead of computer? Do I need to go into the store to erase and retore my Iphone?

Thank you,

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 7:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 9:30 AM

Katieannew wrote:

I am locked out of my Iphone Pro Max 13 because I forgot my password. I can only erase Iphone. I don't have Itunes on my computer. Will I be able to restore my iphone to it's original settings? Can I use my Ipad to restore instead of computer? Do I need to go into the store to erase and retore my Iphone?
Thank you,

You download iTunes on your computer, so your can restore to factory setting using recovery mode. If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2022 9:30 AM in response to Katieannew

Katieannew wrote:

Thank you,

You download iTunes on your computer, so your can restore to factory setting using recovery mode. If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

Erase/restor I phone without computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.