Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to download photos from my phone?

How to download photos from my iphone?

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 12:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 12:32 PM

There are several options in this article→Copying personal photos and videos from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer

3 replies

Oct 31, 2022 1:07 PM in response to Corvette2015-2023

To download (or actually upload) photos to iCloud open Settings, tap on your name at the top, then tap on iCloud and turn on the switch for Photos. Then just wait, preferably with the phone plugged in and connected to Wi-Fi (unless you have a 5G-enabled phone).

Note that iCloud syncs photos; it doesn’t archive them, so you can’t delete them from your phone without the photos also being deleted from iCloud.

If you want an archive in a cloud so you can delete them from your phone you can use Google Photos, Amazon Photos, Shutterfly, Dropbox, box.com or a number of other cloud services. Google Photos is the most convenient; just install the free Google Photos app on your phone, log in to your Google account, and your photos will sync to Google Photos as if by magic.

How to download photos from my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.