Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 14 Pro Max Bluetooth issues

Has anyone Been having Bluetooth issues with new iPhone? I can’t connect to my car nor my AirPods. Says connected on both but sound still coming out phone speaker. Starting to get really annoying

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 1:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 5:59 PM

If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you had a previous iPhone, sometimes your car is looking for that model by name. Go to Settings > General > About > Name - Change the name to your new device (such as Randy's iPhone 14 Pro Max). Also, have your car system forget the old iPhone. Then try to pair the phone with your car.

If your AirPods are connected to another device which is nearby and powered on, it may not see your iPhone.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2022 5:59 PM in response to Hehateme777

If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you had a previous iPhone, sometimes your car is looking for that model by name. Go to Settings > General > About > Name - Change the name to your new device (such as Randy's iPhone 14 Pro Max). Also, have your car system forget the old iPhone. Then try to pair the phone with your car.

If your AirPods are connected to another device which is nearby and powered on, it may not see your iPhone.

iPhone 14 Pro Max Bluetooth issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.