Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to remove my store credit

I need to remove my store credit. Thank you.

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 9:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 9:24 PM

maximgurin Said:

"I need to remove my store credit. Thank you."

-------

Removing Store Credit:

Do this on your Own:

You need to perform this yourself. These are just user-to-user forums. No one here has access to your account (and that is a good thing, BTW). So, perform either of the following...

• Purchase something that is more than what is in your account
  • Contact Apple Support, asking the Apple Rep to Zero-Out your balance

Contact Apple Support:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Why the Wait?: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2022 9:24 PM in response to maximgurin

maximgurin Said:

"I need to remove my store credit. Thank you."

-------

Removing Store Credit:

Do this on your Own:

You need to perform this yourself. These are just user-to-user forums. No one here has access to your account (and that is a good thing, BTW). So, perform either of the following...

• Purchase something that is more than what is in your account
  • Contact Apple Support, asking the Apple Rep to Zero-Out your balance

Contact Apple Support:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Why the Wait?: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

I need to remove my store credit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.