Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stop Syncing Only One App

My son has an iPhone and an iPad and they sync just fine. The problem is that we use an app (Life360) to keep tabs on everyone. Well, since this app is on both his iPhone and iPad, when he leaves, the app sees the iPad is still at home, so it doesn't update his location. This is obviously an issue. How can he sync just certain apps between his iPhone and iPad? It shouldn't be as difficult as it's been trying to figure out.

iPad Pro, 12.9-inch, 6th Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 7:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2022 1:07 AM

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps then please contact the app developer directly --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

Nov 2, 2022 5:30 AM in response to SravanKrA

Thanks for the reply, and if I ever have trouble with third party apps, I will definitely contact the developer directly. Let me phrase my original question a little differently, leaving out any mention of an app name:

I have 50 apps on my iPhone. I just bought an iPad Pro and got it all set up and signed in under my Apple account. All 50 apps from my iPhone have just synced to my iPad. I only want 49 of the 50 apps to sync. How to I disallow a single app from syncing between my iPhone and iPad? In short, I want 49 out of the 50 apps to sync. What do I need to do so the one app I don’t want to sync doesn’t actually sync?

Stop Syncing Only One App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.