You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my phone offline free

How can I find a iPhone off line

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 10:46 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 11:39 PM

Device Offline?

I see my device in Find My, but it's offline

If you see "Offline," "No location available," or "Location Services Off," your device might be offline for one of these reasons:

Don't see your device?

• You might not have Find My turned on.
  • If you're using the Find My app, you can't see your device's location if more than 7 days have passed since its last location was sent to Apple.
  • If you're using iCloud.com/find, you can't see your device's location if it's powered off, the battery has run out, or more than 24 hours has passed since its last location was sent to Apple.
  • Learn how you can still protect your information.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 1, 2022 11:39 PM in response to montana279

Device Offline?

I see my device in Find My, but it's offline

If you see "Offline," "No location available," or "Location Services Off," your device might be offline for one of these reasons:

Don't see your device?

• You might not have Find My turned on.
  • If you're using the Find My app, you can't see your device's location if more than 7 days have passed since its last location was sent to Apple.
  • If you're using iCloud.com/find, you can't see your device's location if it's powered off, the battery has run out, or more than 24 hours has passed since its last location was sent to Apple.
  • Learn how you can still protect your information.

Find my phone offline free

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.