Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I get the 200GB option and share with my family then will all of them get 200GB or is the 200gb shared with the family numbers

If I get the 200GB option and share with my family then will all of them get 200GB or is the 200gb shared with the family numbers

Posted on Nov 2, 2022 5:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2022 5:46 AM

The total amount the Family Sharing group can access is 200GB. This is available to everyone, not just the person who bought and/or paid for it.

But it's only 200GB, not 200GB multiplied by the number of family group members.

Use iCloud+ with your family

With Family Sharing, everyone in your Family Sharing group can share an iCloud+ plan, including premium features and all the storage you need with a single subscription.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2022 5:46 AM in response to abhimanyu130

The total amount the Family Sharing group can access is 200GB. This is available to everyone, not just the person who bought and/or paid for it.

But it's only 200GB, not 200GB multiplied by the number of family group members.

Use iCloud+ with your family

With Family Sharing, everyone in your Family Sharing group can share an iCloud+ plan, including premium features and all the storage you need with a single subscription.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.