Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IMovie Magic movie

Can I add multiple songs to a magic movie? I can only figure out how to add 1 and it loops over and over. I want to add 3 for a family event. Thanks!

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 2, 2022 6:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2022 8:55 AM

Magic Movie is an iMovie for iOS feature. As this forum is for iMovie for Mac, you might want to post your question on the iMovie for iOS forum. Here's the link:

iMovie for iOS - Apple Community

You might also view the following link to the Magic Movie user guide to see if anything in there helps you:

Add titles and audio to Magic Movie and storyboard clips in iMovie on iPhone - Apple Support

I have never used Magic Movie, but I would assume that one could tap different songs to add more than one to a project. But, maybe not. See what the folks on the iMovie for iOS site have to say.

-- Rich

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2022 8:55 AM in response to Slucklum

Magic Movie is an iMovie for iOS feature. As this forum is for iMovie for Mac, you might want to post your question on the iMovie for iOS forum. Here's the link:

iMovie for iOS - Apple Community

You might also view the following link to the Magic Movie user guide to see if anything in there helps you:

Add titles and audio to Magic Movie and storyboard clips in iMovie on iPhone - Apple Support

I have never used Magic Movie, but I would assume that one could tap different songs to add more than one to a project. But, maybe not. See what the folks on the iMovie for iOS site have to say.

-- Rich

IMovie Magic movie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.