Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV - No option to play

I have an Apple TV Subscription and am trying to watch 'The Red Tent'. I can find it and add it up to my up next, but I am given absolutely no option to play it, purchase it, rent it, or subscribe to another service to be able to do so. I can add it to my up next, and remove it from my up next. This show is the only reason I subscribed, and this has been happening every time I have tried to watch it for months. Any suggestions? What's the point of this?

Posted on Nov 2, 2022 5:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2022 6:45 PM

Your mentioned 2-part TV mini series The Red Tent (2014) is not included of the Apple TV+ subscription catalog. No subscription needed. It is available as TV show to buy from the iTunes Store in US, CA, FR. The Red Tent (2014) on iTunes - Apple (US).

On what device were you trying to watch this?

On select devices, in-app financial transactions are not supported. Try buying on a different supported device, then watch on in the Apple TV app on your initial device.

2. On Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Sony TV devices, you can't purchase content from the Apple TV app. You can buy, rent, or subscribe on another supported device and then watch in the Apple TV app on your Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, or Sony TV device. [2]
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2022 6:45 PM in response to evjbalfour

Your mentioned 2-part TV mini series The Red Tent (2014) is not included of the Apple TV+ subscription catalog. No subscription needed. It is available as TV show to buy from the iTunes Store in US, CA, FR. The Red Tent (2014) on iTunes - Apple (US).

On what device were you trying to watch this?

On select devices, in-app financial transactions are not supported. Try buying on a different supported device, then watch on in the Apple TV app on your initial device.

2. On Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Sony TV devices, you can't purchase content from the Apple TV app. You can buy, rent, or subscribe on another supported device and then watch in the Apple TV app on your Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, or Sony TV device. [2]

Apple TV - No option to play

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.