Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family Sharing and iCloud+

Can anyone in a family group share their iCloud+ storage subscription or is it only the organizer that can share storage? I want to make my wife the family organizer but the iCloud+ subscription is under my apple ID. Thanks

iPhone 14

Posted on Nov 2, 2022 5:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 11:04 AM

Hi there Zase,

We're happy to provide some information about sharing iCloud+ storage with your family. Any family member can share their storage.

With Family Sharing, you can share a subscription to iCloud+ with everyone in your family group.

Have a look at this link to learn more: Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2022 11:04 AM in response to Zase

Hi there Zase,

We're happy to provide some information about sharing iCloud+ storage with your family. Any family member can share their storage.

With Family Sharing, you can share a subscription to iCloud+ with everyone in your family group.

Have a look at this link to learn more: Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support

Take care.

Family Sharing and iCloud+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.