Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I update credit card info for my icloud account on my computer (not a mac)?

How can I update credit card info for my icloud account on my computer(not a mac)?

Posted on Nov 3, 2022 5:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2022 6:24 AM

Other than on a Mac, Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support gives you the steps and graphics showing you how to update your payment methods using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - and also has a link on how "To change your payment method, use iTunes on your Windows PC or use the Apple Music app on your Android device."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2022 6:24 AM in response to stuartfrommooresville

Other than on a Mac, Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support gives you the steps and graphics showing you how to update your payment methods using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - and also has a link on how "To change your payment method, use iTunes on your Windows PC or use the Apple Music app on your Android device."

How can I update credit card info for my icloud account on my computer (not a mac)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.