Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t add a card

i recently changed countries on my iPhone the previous one didn’t have support for Apple wallet but now even after changing my country in settings I still can’t add cards to my wallet any tips for how to solve this?

Posted on Nov 3, 2022 6:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2022 7:59 AM

Adding Credit/Debit Cards to Apple Wallet depends on the country that you live in --> Countries and regions that support Apple Pay

Adding Boarding Passes, IRCTC (Railway) tickets, Airline Tickets, Game Tickets and Hotel Bookings are only possible if the issuer has enabled the "Add to Apple Wallet" feature for the tickets/passes issued by them.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2022 7:59 AM in response to Alanishe

Adding Credit/Debit Cards to Apple Wallet depends on the country that you live in --> Countries and regions that support Apple Pay

Adding Boarding Passes, IRCTC (Railway) tickets, Airline Tickets, Game Tickets and Hotel Bookings are only possible if the issuer has enabled the "Add to Apple Wallet" feature for the tickets/passes issued by them.

I can’t add a card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.