Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Best keyboard for IpadPro 11"

Can the smart keypad be used for the Ipad pro 11inch?

Posted on Nov 3, 2022 9:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2022 9:38 AM

What Smart Keypad are you referring to exactly?

Here are the keyboards Apple makes and their specific compatibility: link-> Select iPad Keyboards - Apple

If you are looking at a different one, please specify which one that is.

3 replies

Nov 3, 2022 10:54 AM in response to azalia80

Yes. The iPad Pro is much better than the new iPad 10th generation.

The new iPad 10th Generation is an entry level iPad, but it's too expensive for what it actually is. And the keyboard it works with is also really expensive, and has a large footprint due to how it's designed.

The iPad Pro is a more full featured device, but also more expensive. Currently the iPad Air 5th Generation is the sweet spot between price and performance. It has the same CPU as the iPad Pro, but is considerably less expensive.

for what you describe an iPad Air will work perfectly fine.

I use a Magic Keyboard with my iPad Pro, and it works fine. I've had no real issues with it at all. I can recommended it.

You can compare the iPads here: link-> https://www.apple.com/ipad/compare/?modelList=ipad-pro-11-4th-gen,ipad-air-5th-gen,ipad-10th-gen

Nov 3, 2022 9:45 AM in response to Phil0124

My apologies. I am trying to determine the best keyboard for the IpadPro 11. I am interested in purchasing but I've heard that there are issues with the Magic Keyboard and the Smart Keyboard. Which would you recommend? Also, is the IpadPro a better option that the newest Ipad? I'll be using mostly for email, web-surfing, document preparation and reading.

Best keyboard for IpadPro 11"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.