You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How long does an Apple Store holds an item purchased online?

I travel to USA in December, if I buy an iPhone online, how many days can my product be in the store, because it appears available tomorrow but I'm still traveling in December?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 3, 2022 9:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2022 4:25 PM

Yes, I travel every March to the USA, the iPhones are easily found in the store in that month, but now in December they aren’t. I already managed to contact an Apple in Miami and they told me that they keep it in the store for 7 days. Thank you for your answers.

5 replies

Nov 3, 2022 1:30 PM in response to Rogc22

Currently, and this probably will not change in December, you cannot order online for pickup at the Apple Store. You can reserve a phone the same day you are going to purchase it by checking the availability at 6:00am and reserving one. They may not have the exact one you want that day.

Do remember the US model has no physical SIM slot (eSIM only) and for hardware service you will have to return to the US.

Nov 3, 2022 3:59 PM in response to Rogc22

Also remember that Apple may restrict warranty service for iPhones and iPads to the country where they were purchased. Is returning to the US for warranty repairs within your budget?

...on the Apple USA website there is no international contact number.

Likely because the US online store will not ship to non-US addresses or freight forwarders.

How long does an Apple Store holds an item purchased online?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.