Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ventura 13.0 print screen to big

MacBook Air, Ventura 13.0 print screen in Preview and Safari too big, it goes beyond the bottom of screen and runs behind the dock. Is it something I can fix or wait for software update? Oddly print screen is right size in Apple Mail and MS Word.

MacBook Air

Posted on Nov 3, 2022 2:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 2:41 PM

this happens to me too. I saw someone post that if you click on the little arrow next to Paper Handling, the print button will appear. Which it does. But you have to do that EVERY SINGLE TIME. Frustrating. Apple needs to fix the scroll to the bottom of the print screen to clear the dock.

Also, every time I print (in Safari so far) it bumps my Safari window down about an inch. I move it back up and next time I print, it bumps it back down on the screen. Odd.

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2022 2:41 PM in response to BadAppleg5

this happens to me too. I saw someone post that if you click on the little arrow next to Paper Handling, the print button will appear. Which it does. But you have to do that EVERY SINGLE TIME. Frustrating. Apple needs to fix the scroll to the bottom of the print screen to clear the dock.

Also, every time I print (in Safari so far) it bumps my Safari window down about an inch. I move it back up and next time I print, it bumps it back down on the screen. Odd.

Nov 27, 2022 9:51 PM in response to ARBarn

I can't even get that to happen!

my print screen comes up but the part with the buttons for printing, cancel, and PDF save aren't even viewable. I can't scroll up or down, and closing the printing options that make the screen longer doesn't help at all. at this point, I have to route everything through my phone and print through my Epson's air print feature. How do you log a complaint with apple? do they even read these message boards?

Ventura 13.0 print screen to big

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.