Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad black screen

My ipad has black screen , i can hear the sounds but no display. When i restored to factory settings using computer, i was able to complete the restore by putting ipad pro(3rd gen) in recovery mode following instructions from apple support page. However, the screen is still black.Itunes shows the updated version and everything on computer but no still no display on ipad. I see many users have reported the same issue, was anyone able to fix it?

Posted on Nov 3, 2022 9:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2022 9:37 PM

DisgustedByappl3 Said:

"Ipad black screen: My ipad has black screen , i can hear the sounds but no display. When i restored to factory settings using computer, i was able to complete the restore by putting ipad pro(3rd gen) in recovery mode following instructions from apple support page.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting a Black iPad Screen:

Try what is on these Links:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2022 9:37 PM in response to DisgustedByappl3

DisgustedByappl3 Said:

"Ipad black screen: My ipad has black screen , i can hear the sounds but no display. When i restored to factory settings using computer, i was able to complete the restore by putting ipad pro(3rd gen) in recovery mode following instructions from apple support page.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting a Black iPad Screen:

Try what is on these Links:

Ipad black screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.