Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I buy Apple Care + online at Apple USA website for iPad Pro bought in India?

Can I buy Apple Care + online at Apple USA website for iPad Pro11" 4th gen Cellular bought in India? Will it cover International warranty in India?

iPad Pro, 11-inch, 4th Gen, Cell mmW

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 12:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 2:33 AM

As Apple may restrict the warranty for certain iOS devices to the country of purchase due to the different hardware setup, you will have to contract Apple Support about that:

Get support now by phone or chat:

Call Apple Support at 1‑800‑APLCARE.

Contact Apple Support

3 replies

Nov 4, 2022 4:40 AM in response to Sanjeev.Vyas

No. AppleCare+ coverage is only available within the country within which it is purchased. If you purchased and activated your iPad within the US, then AppleCare+ coverage can also be purchased in the US.

Where available, AppleCare+ should only be purchased within the country that you might need to make a claim. As such, AppleCare+ cover purchased in the US will not be honoured in India or other countries.

Apple’s limited international warranty is entirely independent of AppleCare+. Where available, warranty service is limited to the services available within the country where warranty service is claimed. So as to avoid difficulties with devices purchased from other countries, you would be best advised to purchase your device within the country that it is intended be used.

Can I buy Apple Care + online at Apple USA website for iPad Pro bought in India?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.