Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone bumb

Good day

I once fixed my iPhone 7 Plus screen, then I went to replace it , but when they replaced it they replaced it with an iPhone 8 Plus screen. So the screen didn’t close, then I went to enquire and they told me that the problem is the battery. I then got a battery replacement and indeed the battery was making a bumb on my phone, because it was old.

Now I got a battery replacement ,but after one week my phone has a bumb again with a new battery. So I’m not sure what is making a bumb on the phone

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 2:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 4:41 AM

Hello,

Am I correct to assume that the work was done at a non-authorized repair center?

Your only option is to go back to where the work was done and have them check it.

Good luck.

1 reply

iPhone bumb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.