Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my Apple Pay restricted

Why is my Apple Pay account restricted

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 3:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 3:28 PM

Your account may be restricted if your identity verification fails multiple times, if there are multiple accounts tied to the same social security number, or if there's suspected fraud on the account. If your account is restricted, you can still transfer your Apple Cash balance to your bank or use it to make purchases with Apple Pay. You can't send or receive money, or add money to your account.

If your account is restricted and there are no instructions provided, contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2022 3:28 PM in response to vinicio192

Your account may be restricted if your identity verification fails multiple times, if there are multiple accounts tied to the same social security number, or if there's suspected fraud on the account. If your account is restricted, you can still transfer your Apple Cash balance to your bank or use it to make purchases with Apple Pay. You can't send or receive money, or add money to your account.

If your account is restricted and there are no instructions provided, contact Apple Support.

Why is my Apple Pay restricted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.