Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Carrier option for Cricket Wireless when purchasing iPhone

I want to buy the iphone 14 pro max, but there isn’t an option for cricket wireless. What do i do?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 4:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 6:51 PM

lilEkual wrote:

I don’t have a Iphone 14. Do i go ahead and buy it and then go to cricket and see?

You would ask Cricket if they would support a bring-your-own-device with an iPhone 14, and probably also what it would cost.

Preferably asking about that support first—before buying the iPhone—if you really want Cricket and not some other carrier. And you don’t want to end up buying a device that your preferred carrier won’t support.

It would appear that Cricket does support iPhone 14 devices:

https://www.cricketwireless.com/the-cricket-connection/iPhone-14.html

And that Apple lists Cricket as a supported carrier:

Wireless carrier support and features for iPhone in the United States and Canada - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2022 6:51 PM in response to lilEkual

lilEkual wrote:

I don’t have a Iphone 14. Do i go ahead and buy it and then go to cricket and see?

You would ask Cricket if they would support a bring-your-own-device with an iPhone 14, and probably also what it would cost.

Preferably asking about that support first—before buying the iPhone—if you really want Cricket and not some other carrier. And you don’t want to end up buying a device that your preferred carrier won’t support.

It would appear that Cricket does support iPhone 14 devices:

https://www.cricketwireless.com/the-cricket-connection/iPhone-14.html

And that Apple lists Cricket as a supported carrier:

Wireless carrier support and features for iPhone in the United States and Canada - Apple Support

No Carrier option for Cricket Wireless when purchasing iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.