Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Max has no sound in videos or apps/games/streaming after update to 16.1.

Sound is fine for phone/speaker /Bluetooth but does not work with videos/ streaming/ apps after upgrade to 16.1 on 11 proMax, how do I fix this?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 4:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 4:17 PM

goldcupmom Said:

"iPhone 11 Pro Max has no sound in videos or apps/games/streaming after update to 16.1.: Sound is fine for phone/speaker /Bluetooth but does not work with videos/ streaming/ apps after upgrade to 16.1 on 11 proMax, how do I fix this?"

-------

Start with a Restart:

Having just installed and update, start with a restart. Perhaps the phone all needs to reconfigure itself?

Manually Restart your iPhone:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Select: General
  3. Scroll to: the Very Bottom
  4. Select: Shut Down
  5. Slide Finger: to the Right
  6. Wait: 30 Seconds
  7. Power One: the iPhone
  8. Try this Once More
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2022 4:17 PM in response to goldcupmom

goldcupmom Said:

"iPhone 11 Pro Max has no sound in videos or apps/games/streaming after update to 16.1.: Sound is fine for phone/speaker /Bluetooth but does not work with videos/ streaming/ apps after upgrade to 16.1 on 11 proMax, how do I fix this?"

-------

Start with a Restart:

Having just installed and update, start with a restart. Perhaps the phone all needs to reconfigure itself?

Manually Restart your iPhone:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Select: General
  3. Scroll to: the Very Bottom
  4. Select: Shut Down
  5. Slide Finger: to the Right
  6. Wait: 30 Seconds
  7. Power One: the iPhone
  8. Try this Once More

Nov 4, 2022 4:18 PM in response to goldcupmom

goldcupmom Said:

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

A Few Links that May Help:

iPhone 11 Pro Max has no sound in videos or apps/games/streaming after update to 16.1.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.