Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Somebody gave me this phone and he doesn’t remember the passcode, is there a way to active it? Cause I tried iTunes and it didn’t work cause it was disabled for an hour.

So this seller on EBay gave me an IPhone11, but he told me that the previous owner that owns the iphone11 doesn’t remember the passcode for the phone and I really want to active cause the seller told me he wanted to get rid of it cause he uses android.

iPhone 11

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 4:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 5:06 PM

See the Apple Support article(s) below for IOS 15.2 or later..

Passcode - How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode (IOS 15.2 or later).  *

ASC YouTube for how to restore your iPhone if you forgot your passcode - Apple Support.  -

See the Apple Support article(s) below for earlier than IOS 15.2 . 

Passcode - If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone or your device is disabled.    *

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Somebody gave me this phone and he doesn’t remember the passcode, is there a way to active it? Cause I tried iTunes and it didn’t work cause it was disabled for an hour.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.