Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icons do not appear on Home Screen after I have downloaded the apps

Icons Do not appear on home screen after I have downloaded the application

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Nov 5, 2022 4:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2022 7:51 PM

Try this: In the App Store app, go to the Today tab, and find your account icon circle in the top-right corner. Click that to see you account page for the App Store. There will be an option “Purchased”, click that. That will open a page with a list of apps that you have downloaded on any of your Apple devices (if also available for iPhone), in reverse order. Do you see your ‘missing’ recently downloaded apps there? Does it have an ‘Open’ button next to it? Then the app is somewhere on your device.

If you do not see the apps there, then they are not on your phone and never were. Possibly an interrupted download?

If you do see the apps in the list, but with a cloud icon next to it, the they were purchased apps, but not currently on that iPhone.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2022 7:51 PM in response to Jynng

Try this: In the App Store app, go to the Today tab, and find your account icon circle in the top-right corner. Click that to see you account page for the App Store. There will be an option “Purchased”, click that. That will open a page with a list of apps that you have downloaded on any of your Apple devices (if also available for iPhone), in reverse order. Do you see your ‘missing’ recently downloaded apps there? Does it have an ‘Open’ button next to it? Then the app is somewhere on your device.

If you do not see the apps there, then they are not on your phone and never were. Possibly an interrupted download?

If you do see the apps in the list, but with a cloud icon next to it, the they were purchased apps, but not currently on that iPhone.

Icons do not appear on Home Screen after I have downloaded the apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.