Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wrist Temperature is not working

It’s been more than a month, the wrist temperature is not working, and yes I have double checked it it’s On . and There is no third party case is used.

Besides, it’s perfectly and snugly fits on my wrist.

Its recording everything but Wrist temperature.

I think apple looted us as I can see many other people are finding the same problem.

I need refund

Apple Watch Series 8, watchOS 9

Posted on Nov 5, 2022 6:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2022 7:32 PM

You're not addressing anyone from Apple on this user to user only forum. We can't refund anything.

Have you ensured you are following the directions in this link exactly --> Track your nightly wrist temperature changes with Apple Watch - Apple Support

If you have followed every step, then contact Apple directly for help. You can use the Get Support button at the top of page. You can call Apple (in the US) at 800-MY-APPLE. You can schedule an appointment at an Apple Store Genius Bar.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 5, 2022 7:32 PM in response to dheeraj141

You're not addressing anyone from Apple on this user to user only forum. We can't refund anything.

Have you ensured you are following the directions in this link exactly --> Track your nightly wrist temperature changes with Apple Watch - Apple Support

If you have followed every step, then contact Apple directly for help. You can use the Get Support button at the top of page. You can call Apple (in the US) at 800-MY-APPLE. You can schedule an appointment at an Apple Store Genius Bar.

Wrist Temperature is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.