Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trade-in

I want to send my trade-in device how can I deliver it?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Nov 5, 2022 6:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2022 7:42 AM

krupa79 Said:

"Trade-in: I have got the box but where I suppose to deliver that box??"

-------

Where to Take the Box:

Where Instructed on the Paperwork: Drop this off at the sender designated by Apple. The labels to attach would be included in the shipping box. In the U.S., Fed-Ex is typically mentioned on the paperwork included with the shipping box.

Based on Personal Experience...

Best to Drop Off at a Distribution Center:

Going to a distribution center, and dropping it off, you're most likely to get a safer shipping and handling of the item from there. A distribution center is typically by an airport. If there are no distribution centers, then drop it off at your local shipping plaza.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 6, 2022 7:42 AM in response to krupa79

krupa79 Said:

"Trade-in: I have got the box but where I suppose to deliver that box??"

-------

Where to Take the Box:

Where Instructed on the Paperwork: Drop this off at the sender designated by Apple. The labels to attach would be included in the shipping box. In the U.S., Fed-Ex is typically mentioned on the paperwork included with the shipping box.

Based on Personal Experience...

Best to Drop Off at a Distribution Center:

Going to a distribution center, and dropping it off, you're most likely to get a safer shipping and handling of the item from there. A distribution center is typically by an airport. If there are no distribution centers, then drop it off at your local shipping plaza.

Trade-in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.