Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I restore a deleted contact?

How can I restore a deleted contact on my iPhone?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 5, 2022 7:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2022 7:57 PM

adelefromwyckoff Said:

"Can I restore a deleted contact?: How can I restore a deleted contact on my iPhone?"

-------

Troubleshooting Deleted Contacts:

Enable Contacts in iCloud:

Set up and enable Contacts in the iCloud settings on your iPhone.  Go Here: Set Up and Use iCloud Contacts - Apple Support. If you have another device associated to this account, then enable Contacts in iCloud on that device too. All should presumably sync.

Restore from a Backup:

Do you have a backup of your iPhone, prior to all of this? If so, restore your iPhonefrom it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 5, 2022 7:57 PM in response to adelefromwyckoff

adelefromwyckoff Said:

"Can I restore a deleted contact?: How can I restore a deleted contact on my iPhone?"

-------

Troubleshooting Deleted Contacts:

Enable Contacts in iCloud:

Set up and enable Contacts in the iCloud settings on your iPhone.  Go Here: Set Up and Use iCloud Contacts - Apple Support. If you have another device associated to this account, then enable Contacts in iCloud on that device too. All should presumably sync.

Restore from a Backup:

Do you have a backup of your iPhone, prior to all of this? If so, restore your iPhonefrom it.

Can I restore a deleted contact?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.