Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Widget

Hello, is there a widget for Health app? If not why not? Also how can I list the things in the Health app different?

Exempel: I want a widget for how many steps and ore kilometers I m a day ore to find it on the first place in the gelte app and not after scraaling all the way down.

iPhone XS, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 6, 2022 1:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2022 2:41 PM

Hi HomeKitAppleHome,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're interested in having a Health widget available for your iPhone. We'd like to help.

While it doesn't appear that Health is an option, you could add a Fitness Widget to your screen. This would quickly show your progress of your Move, Exercise, and Stand rings. Then, you can click on the widget to bring you to the Fitness app, where you can see your steps right when you open it: How to add and edit widgets on your iPhone

If that doesn't work for you, it may be helpful to leave feedback here: Product Feedback

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2022 2:41 PM in response to HomeKitAppleHome

Hi HomeKitAppleHome,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're interested in having a Health widget available for your iPhone. We'd like to help.

While it doesn't appear that Health is an option, you could add a Fitness Widget to your screen. This would quickly show your progress of your Move, Exercise, and Stand rings. Then, you can click on the widget to bring you to the Fitness app, where you can see your steps right when you open it: How to add and edit widgets on your iPhone

If that doesn't work for you, it may be helpful to leave feedback here: Product Feedback

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

Widget

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.