Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost all my Outlook Contacts and Calendars when Installing iCloud for Windows

I installed iCloud for Windows on my PC. Checked sync “Contacts and Calendars with Outlook”

After this I went into the Outlook App and all my Outlook Calendar and Contacts are gone. I searched Outlook for a calendar event and only old ones from 2012 show up.

My iCloud Calendar and Contacts show up but all my Outlook ones are gone.

I called Microsoft and they cannot find the Calendar and Contacts either.

I made sure the iCloud add in was selected and restarted Outlook > still nothing

Followed this article below and same issue

If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync - Apple Support

Any help would be appreciated

Posted on Nov 6, 2022 3:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2022 3:53 PM

Hi there rachal1979,

We're happy to help. Are you signed into iCloud on your PC? Then, make sure iCloud add-in is selected and restart Outlook.

It's a great article that you've referenced with If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync

If your content was accidentally removed in Outlook, we notice Microsoft has this article here: Recover deleted items in Outlook for Windows

We hope that helps. Let us know.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2022 3:53 PM in response to rachal1979

Hi there rachal1979,

We're happy to help. Are you signed into iCloud on your PC? Then, make sure iCloud add-in is selected and restart Outlook.

It's a great article that you've referenced with If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync

If your content was accidentally removed in Outlook, we notice Microsoft has this article here: Recover deleted items in Outlook for Windows

We hope that helps. Let us know.

Take care.

Lost all my Outlook Contacts and Calendars when Installing iCloud for Windows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.