Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t download certain apps from App Store on my IPhone 6Plus due to iOS issues

All apps were working on my iPhone 6plus until I reset my iPhone and updated the iOS to (iOS 12.5.6). Since then, I haven’t been able to download app such as Facebook, Netflix, etc. from App Store. How do I solve this problem??

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Nov 7, 2022 3:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2022 5:56 AM

Looking at the info about Facebook, I notice that it requires iOS 13.4 or higher, so it is not going to run on an iPhone with iOS 12.5.6.

Looking at the info for Netflix, it requires iOS 15 or higher, so you have the same issue here as above.

I imagine that there are similar issues with other newer apps.

Since your iPhone 6 cannot run anything higher than iOS 12.5.6, frankly you will need a new phone if you want to be able to run newer apps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 13, 2022 5:56 AM in response to Kruztaz

Looking at the info about Facebook, I notice that it requires iOS 13.4 or higher, so it is not going to run on an iPhone with iOS 12.5.6.

Looking at the info for Netflix, it requires iOS 15 or higher, so you have the same issue here as above.

I imagine that there are similar issues with other newer apps.

Since your iPhone 6 cannot run anything higher than iOS 12.5.6, frankly you will need a new phone if you want to be able to run newer apps.

Can’t download certain apps from App Store on my IPhone 6Plus due to iOS issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.