Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If i delete the Apple Music app will it delete my songs?

I don’t use Apple Music all that often and typically opt for other platforms like Spotify, I bought several songs on Apple Music though.if i delete the app will I get to keep the music I bought on my Apple ID or will it be gone forever?

Posted on Nov 7, 2022 7:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2022 8:02 AM

Deleting the App is unrelated to your purchases. You'll keep the purchases, they will remain tied to your account, and will be accessible from another device that has iTunes or the Music app and is logged in with your Apple ID.

However, without the app on the specific device you are trying to delete it from, there's nowhere for you to access those purchases to play them.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 7, 2022 8:02 AM in response to kaydie32

Deleting the App is unrelated to your purchases. You'll keep the purchases, they will remain tied to your account, and will be accessible from another device that has iTunes or the Music app and is logged in with your Apple ID.

However, without the app on the specific device you are trying to delete it from, there's nowhere for you to access those purchases to play them.

If i delete the Apple Music app will it delete my songs?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.