Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I had a different Apple ID at one time is there a way to get my password for that account

I just got a new iPad 11Pro(4th) and was transferring data from my iPad 10.5 Pro, and some info would not transfer saying I needed my password from when I had a different Apple ID. Is there a way for me to get that info?

iPad Pro, 11-inch, 4th Gen, Cell 5G

Posted on Nov 7, 2022 7:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2022 7:57 AM

You would need to try to recover it by following the steps here: link-> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If the associated email address is no longer functional, you may need to put in for an account recovery process. Click here-> How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 7, 2022 7:57 AM in response to Newtoiphone2019

You would need to try to recover it by following the steps here: link-> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If the associated email address is no longer functional, you may need to put in for an account recovery process. Click here-> How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If I had a different Apple ID at one time is there a way to get my password for that account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.