Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant print from 2022 iPad Pro M2 iOS 16

Why do I get the message “File type not supported” when trying to print a Pages document on my HP printer, my iPhone 12 iOS16 wont print either I had no problem printing from them before I updated to iOS 16 form iOS 15 any help would be appreciated.

Regards

XR1505

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Nov 7, 2022 11:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2023 6:45 AM

The only time I got ‘file not supported’ or the option to ‘print with HP…’ was when I tried to print from the three dots (green arrow). When I accessed from the alternative (red arrow) it worked fine. Sorry I cannot help any more than that

10 replies

Nov 9, 2022 10:54 AM in response to X1505

Greetings X1505,

It appears you’re having problems printing a Pages document from your iPhone and iPad after updating to iOS 16 and iPadOS 16. We’re glad to help!

Since you didn’t mention the model of HP printer you’re using, we did a quick search and located this information provided by Hewlett Packard: HP LaserJet Pro - Troubleshoot AirPrint issues | HP® Customer Support

If that isn’t the model of printer you’re using, please reach out to HP Support: United States | HP® Customer Support 

All the best.

Cant print from 2022 iPad Pro M2 iOS 16

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.